How to Check out Media
- You must be a paid member of the Georgia Magic Club
- All library items are the property of the Georgia Magic Club
- Requests will be honored on a first come first served basis. You will receive a response confirming which book has been reserved for you.
- Club members will be limited to having one book checked out at a time
- Books will only be distributed and collected at meetings.
- You must e-mail Jim Mangham before the meeting to have the item at the meeting for checking out.
- All you need to do is cut and paste the top line from the description of the book.
- You can request several choices in order of your preference, then if your top choice is not available, your next available choice will be brought.
- If you desire a book which has already been checked out or if you have a book reserved and cannot attend the meeting to collect it, you must make another request for it.
- Books are due back at the meeting following the one at which you borrowed it.
- There will be no late fee for books not returned when due but you will not be allowed to check out another book until the book you have checked out has been returned.