IBM Ring 9 October Auction
Time & Location
About the Event
I.B.M Ring 9 Georgia Magic Club Auction 2021
Want to get rid of any magic that you just don't use... or have NEVER used?
Make any impulse purchases at lectures, conventions or a recent flea market that weren't right for you?
Want to pick up some good inexpensive magic? This is your chance!!
- Buyers do NOT need to pre-register.
- If you will be selling items at the auction, or if you wish to have a Flea Market table, please register on the website.
Fellowship Hall of Mount Vernon Presbyterian Church
471 Mount Vernon Highway Sandy Springs, GA 30328
When: Monday, October 18, 2021, 6:30 PM
(Members, please register by 10/10/2021 for priority in auction.)
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
We require anyone who plans to attend to provide vaccination proof ahead of time, and/or a Negative COVID test within 48 hours prior to attending the auction. You can email images to email@example.com.
If you have already provided vaccination proof to the club for the July meeting, then we have it on record, and you don't need to send it again.
We will also require everyone to wear a proper mask over their mouth and nose throughout the event.
FREE to all Georgia Magic Club Members In Good Standing
$10.00 for guests who wish to sell
15% of all money collected will be kept by the club for hosting the event.
- Come early, and make sure you pick up your Auction Number when you arrive!
- Your number will be used to identify you as both a Buyer and as a Seller.
- You must have a number in order to participate.
- Please bring your own pen to reduce the spread of germs.
For Flea Market Sellers:
- Flea Market is for small or free items priced $25 or less
- Flea Market table FREE for Ring 9 Members in good standing
- Flea Market table For Visitors is $10.00
- Please have your Flea Market items priced ahead of time and visible on the item.
- You will be provided with a selling sheet where you, or the buyer, must record the item, the buyer's number, and the price.
- Buyers will not pay you. You will receive a check from the club for your total, minus 15% that is kept by the Georgia Magic Club.
For Auction Sellers:
- Attach the name of the item(s) and the minimum bid (if you have one) to all your Auction Items. This helps you or your volunteer auctioneer get through every item in a timely fashion.
- Each seller will have a ten minute time slot for their items to be auctioned. If you have a lot to auction, you will be able to have additional slots once all sellers have had their initial time to sell, time permitting. We suggest you prioritize your items, with your best items being auctioned first.
- If you have many items to sell during the Auction, please consider grouping your items into "Lots". A grab bag with multiple small items can also be fun.
Order of sellers will be determined as follows:
- Pre-registered sellers have priority over those who do not pre-register.
- Members who register before October 10, 2021 will have priority over visitors.
- Otherwise, order will be determined by date of registration.
The Georgia Magic Club will keep 15% of the total and write you a check for the balance or pay via PayPal.
- All checks for purchases should be made out to the Georgia Magic Club.
- Visitors must pay for items in CASH, PayPal, or by a check from a Georgia Magic Club Member.
You should receive a confirmation email back confirming that you are registered.
If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours, please email your intent to register again.
It's Going To Be A Fun Night. We Hope To See You There!
This information is also available at: https://www.gamagicclub.com/auction
Doors Open for SetupFellowship Hall
Flea MarketFellowship Hall