Mon, Oct 16|
Mt. Vernon Presbyterian Church
IBM Ring 9 October Auction 2023
Once again, we are gearing up for our BIG annual auction and flea market. This will be fun and exciting! Start combing through your magic drawers.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Mt. Vernon Presbyterian Church, 471 Mount Vernon Hwy NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328, USA
About the Event
I.B.M Ring 9 Georgia Magic Club Auction 2023
Want to get rid of any magic that you just don't use... or have NEVER used?
Make any impulse purchases at lectures, conventions or a recent flea market that weren't right for you?
Want to pick up some good inexpensive magic? This is your chance!!
- Buyers do NOT need to pre-register.
- If you will be selling items at the auction, or if you wish to have a Flea Market table, please register on the website.
Fellowship Hall of Mount Vernon Presbyterian Church
471 Mount Vernon Highway Sandy Springs, GA 30328
When: Monday, October 16, 2023, 6:30 PM
(Ring 9 Members, please register by 10/8/2023 for priority in auction.)
FREE to all Georgia Magic Club Members In Good Standing
$15.00 for guests who wish to sell
15% of all money collected will be kept by the club for hosting the event.
- Come early, and make sure you pick up your Auction Number when you arrive!
- Your number will be used to identify you as both a Buyer and as a Seller.
- You must have a number in order to participate.
- Please bring your own pen to reduce the spread of germs.
For Flea Market Sellers:
- Flea Market is for small or free items priced $25 or less
- Flea Market table FREE for Ring 9 Members in good standing
- Flea Market table For Visitors is $15.00
- Please have your Flea Market items priced ahead of time and visible on the item.
- You will be provided with a selling sheet where you, or the buyer, must record the item, the buyer's number, and the price.
- Buyers will not pay you. You will receive a check from the club for your total, minus 15% that is kept by the Georgia Magic Club.
For Auction Sellers:
- Attach the name of the item(s) and the minimum bid (if you have one) to all your Auction Items. This helps you or your volunteer auctioneer get through every item in a timely fashion.
- Each seller will have a ten minute time slot for their items to be auctioned. If you have a lot to auction, you will be able to have additional slots once all sellers have had their initial time to sell, time permitting. We suggest you prioritize your items, with your best items being auctioned first.
- If you have many items to sell during the Auction, please consider grouping your items into "Lots". A grab bag with multiple small items can also be fun.
Order of sellers will be determined as follows:
- Pre-registered sellers have priority over those who do not pre-register.
- Members who register before October 8, 2023 will have priority over visitors.
- Otherwise, order will be determined by date of registration.
The Georgia Magic Club will keep 15% of the total and write you a check for the balance or pay via PayPal.
- All checks for purchases should be made out to the Georgia Magic Club.
- Visitors must pay for items in CASH, PayPal, or by a check from a Georgia Magic Club Member.
You should receive a confirmation email back confirming that you are registered.
It's Going To Be A Fun Night. We Hope To See You There!
Doors Open for SetupFellowship Hall
Flea MarketFellowship Hall